Quotable Quotes

5/30/11



"To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable." -Aaron Copland

Monday, March 7, 2011

Nashville Tennessee Flood 2010



Hey everybody, I figured what with not updating the blog the last few days I'd give a quick update on what's up. This week, I'm going to be volunteering with Samaritan's Purse in Nashville (over Cedarville's spring break). I probably won't be updating my blog between now and the weekend, but I might have a few surprises here and there. Who knows?

I'd appreciate prayer for the families whose homes we're working on in the wake of the massive flooding last summer, both that we'd be able to get a ton of work done while we're here, and that we'd be a blessing to them as we share Jesus' love.

No comments:

Post a Comment