Quotable Quotes

5/30/11



"To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable." -Aaron Copland

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge- Day Ten



Hey guys, I'm sorry about not writing in so long. It's been a pretty rough few weeks for me, just because there's been a lot going on with school and some things that needed dealing with. At any rate, I'm going to return to the 30 day challenge I was working on before I stopped writing. When I left it, I had finished days one through nine. Today's challenge picks up with 'A song you can sleep to'. You're in for a real treat with this song, if you've never heard of it. Philosophically deep and challenging, this song will make you think twice about everything you know about music. You should stop whatever you're doing and pay close attention to this song. And if you feel so inspired, please tell me your impressions in the comments. I really want to hear your thoughts on this one!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment