Quotable Quotes

5/30/11



"To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable." -Aaron Copland

Monday, April 4, 2011

Switchfoot -"This is Home" - THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA



Today's challenge is "A song that reminds you of somewhere". This should probably be really obvious, but this song reminds me of home. Yeah, home. Shocked much? Right now, my home is Connecticut, and before this last summer, it was New York. And in a lot of ways, it still is, although I love where I am now. And I begin to wonder some times where I will call home after college is over and I begin the next stage of life. There's a lot of important decisions upcoming in the next four years, but right now, I'm just trusting in God a day at a time. Switching majors in college is a big step, but I think that I'm being called in a new direction. (Ask about it if you don't know or if you're curious or whatever) One day at a time, trusting in God's mercy that is new every morning.
('This is Home'- Switchfoot)

Recap-
Day One- (Favorite song) 'Everything' by Lighthouse
Day Two- (Least favorite song) 'Baby' by Justin Bieber
Day Three- (Song that makes you happy) 'Amazing Grace(My Chains are Gone)' by Chris Tomlin
Day Four- (Song that makes you sad) 'In The End' by Linkin Park
Day Five- (A song that reminds you of someone) 'Bring Me To Life' by Evanescence

No comments:

Post a Comment