Quotable Quotes

5/30/11



"To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable." -Aaron Copland

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Chasen - Castaway



Okay, one more song on forgiveness/redemption. I promise the next one'll be on another topic. I didn't really plan for there to be three in a row that way, I just pick the songs as I'm going. This one hones in on the fact that all of the plans we make for ourselves end up in failure if they're apart from God's will. We end up facedown on a beach, no better off than when we started. Okay, maybe that's just the video there. Point is, we can do nothing apart from His grace.

This is another one of the groups I got to see last year, along with Between the Trees and The Almost. That was one great concert.

Healing the scars...

No comments:

Post a Comment